Lighthouse Women’s Aid is a charitable organisation based in Suffolk, which provides emotional support to women and their children experiencing domestic abuse in their personal or family relationships.
Lighthouse is hosting two upcoming events, which need your support:
Zoom Business Breakfast: Thursday 26th November
- Discussing the Hidden Pandemic of domestic abuse and the obligations the new DA Bill will place on employers.
- Part of the White Ribbon Campaign.
Virtual Santa Challenge: Starting on 1st December until 24th December
- Fresh Start new beginnings are teaming up with Lighthouse Women’s Aid to bring you their first Santa
- They are asking you to help their virtual Father Christmas fly from the North Pole to Suffolk in time to deliver his presents for Christmas.
- Team up and take on some of the 2600 miles this December between Suffolk and the north pole,
you will be able to watch in real time their virtual Father Christmas make his trip from the North pole
as people clock up the miles and fundraise for vital charities.
- Tickets prices are as follows: Adults £5, Children £3, Families £12, Team £45.
Help to support Lighthouse Women’s Aid by booking your place on one of these events. Visit their website or contact them via email email@example.com