Terms & Conditions
- SuffolkWire will publish contributor articles and events that are aimed at our readers – businesses in Suffolk.
- Contributors must be businesses operating within Suffolk and have an active Contributor Subscription to SuffolkWire to be eligible to have their stories published on the website.
- We are happy to publish articles alerting businesses to new services, products, events, staff members and opportunities BUT will not publish any outright sales pitches.
- We will not publish anything which may be construed as libellous, defamatory, derogatory, untrue, misrepresentative or insulting.
- We encourage members to submit an image and / or video with their articles as well as a link to further information.
- We reserve the right to edit the news items provided to us to maintain a consistent tone on the website but will not alter the facts.
- Contributors (and/or agencies acting on behalf of contributors) can only submit news about the contributing business. We won’t accept news about other businesses.
- Each business must sign up separately as a contributor. Agencies and business associations, may not promote their members and/or clients through their own contributions.
- Agencies may subscribe their clients as contributors, but each needs its own contributor subscription.
- We’re here to help Suffolk businesses share their news in an accessible, fair and affordable way and we welcome feedback to help us to improve the service we offer.