It’s ‘business as usual’ at JMS!
23/03/2020 - JMS Consulting Engineers
Despite the turmoil of COVID-19, JMS has had a very successful start to the year and continue to press on with projects. Just this week they have been awarded the following array of projects:
- Extension to form five storey apartment block in Elephant & Castle
- Large Basement for a domestic property in Stamford Hill
- Structural survey of eight retail buildings in Denmark Hill as initial stage planning for large residential development
- Demolition of existing warehouse and five garages, relocation of sewage treatment plant and erection of four houses with associated garden and parking in Suffolk
- Type three Loft conversion and internal alterations for a domestic property in Tottenham
- Structural inspection report for the provision of a Class Q planning application for 3No. agricultural buildings to be converted to residential properties in Lutterworth
- Semi-submerged, two storey office block in North London
- Temporary works design for groundworks in Wembley
- Large steelwork grillage and roof frame design, and associated steelwork connection details for development in Edgeware
Daniel Staines, Managing Director of JMS said: “As a company, we have always embraced technology that enables us to work better. We have a robust Business Continuity Plan in place that enables our staff with any COVID-19 symptoms to work from home, ensuring a seamless service for our clients. We will continue the momentum on all our projects, whilst supporting our clients”.
For further information visit the JMS website.
All articles on this news site are submitted by registered contributors of SuffolkWire. Find out how to subscribe and submit your stories here »