Love is in the air this Valentine’s Day at The Unruly Pig with a special a la carte menu for £49 per head.
Diners can dine in style and enjoy a delicious menu of award-winning food from head chef Dave Wall and his team. Indeed, The Unruly Pig was recently named as one of three finalists in the ‘Best Front of House Team of the Year’ category at this year’s Estrella Damm Uk Top 50 Gastropub Awards 2018. Read the full story here.
Unruly Valentine’s Menu options include:
- Seared Octopus, Nero, Nduja, Burrata
- Gin Cured Trout, Oyster, Cavolo Rapa, Apple
- Butter Roasted Quail, Cauliflower, Parmesan, Hazelnut
- Wild Mushroom Agnolotti, Charred Onion, Truffle Veloute
- Rendlesham Venison Duo, Parsley Root, Plum, Chocolate
- Steamed Brill on the Bone, Brown Crab, Gnocchi, Beetroot
- Stuffed Saddle of Rabbit, Spiced Carrot, Tarragon, Potato Terrine
- Goats Cheese Wellington, Celeriac, Pickled Pear, Blackberry Jam
- Salted Caramel Custard, Pedro Ximenez, Honeycomb
- Pistachio Souffle, Chocolate Ice Cream
- White Chocolate Tart, Rhubarb, Cardomom, Basil
- Blood Orange Panna Cotta, Champagne Sorbet, Pine Nut
Reserve your table by telephoning 01394 460310 or book online here.