‘Nana Creche’ overhauls the dog sitting industry
30/09/2019 - Suffolk Canine Creche
Launched almost 18 months ago the service has now forged itself as a critical part of home care services for pooches.
Founder and MD Candace Rose stated “The idea has derived initially from many of our clients struggling when their dogs needed to be castrated or spayed, or maybe had an injury or illness and needed at home care. We always listen to our clients and found that this situation really caused issues, particularly if they had to go back to work.”
With a reputation for turning dog care services on its head and really changing the industry for the better, bringing dated services into the 21st Century, Rose and her team set about developing the In-Home Care Service and overhauling industry standards.
Nana Creche offers key distinct services: –
- Post-operative care to help cover those small operations such as castration or maybe a long-term injury or illness.
- Specialist dog walking with GPS tracking and routing
- Companion visits for your golden oldies who may just need a comfort break and explore around the garden.
- Poop scooping your back garden – so you don’t have too!
Tell Us About The Nana’s!
All our Nana’s are DBS cleared, fully insured, canine first aid trained and qualified and have fulfilled their training in our Day Creche centre, learning about every aspect of dog behaviour, care and engagement.
They are passionate about providing love, and attention to your pooches, they never just quickly pop-in….
If Fido requires a little extra specialist care, requires medication, has unique health needs, is elderly and just needs a mooch around the garden and a chat to break up their day, then a Nana is what you need.
We psychometrically test prospective Nana’s from the start to make sure they are “Care Givers” and we thoroughly check their background as well as getting them their DBS certified clearance.
- Maybe you need a dog sitter as have an appointment and do not want them left for a morning, afternoon or all day
- A companion visit, particularly lovely for the golden oldies, who don’t want masses of exercise, but a mooch around the garden, an engaging chat and of course oodles of cuddles.
infonanacreche.co.uk or call on Tel: 01473 636151 and speak with our Nana Creche team
All articles on this news site are submitted by registered contributors of SuffolkWire. Find out how to subscribe and submit your stories here »