Fruit, veg and essentials
- The Bildeston Crown – delivery of boxes that will feed a couple or family for seven days. Lots of essentials, including meat, fish, vegetables and fruit
- Railway Farm Shop, Saxmundham – offering a weekly vegetable and essentials – check out their Facebook page
- Woodbridge Greengrocers – If you can’t get to the shop (it is still open), the grocers will deliver in and around Woodbridge, give Chris and the team a call 01394 386298
- Little Gems, Southwold – local deliveries of fruit, vegetables and other essentials – call to find out more 01502 722 329
- Bidfood, Stowmarket – offering a home delivery and click and collect service from its Stowmarket depot for local people – take a look at the website
- The Jolly Meat Company, Hadleigh – free meat deliveries in and around Hadleigh Call 01473 810119
- Lavenham Brook – Showcasing the best of Suffolk produce! free delivery of meat box in and around the area; meat includes (but is not limited to), rump, steaks, brisket, diced beef, beef mince and apple juice.
- Mills and Sons Butchers, Southwold – Local deliveries of meat and cheese. Also can deliver fish, dried good and fresh eggs. Take a look at their FB page
- The Sausage Shop, Trimley – The popular local shop is now closed but staff will accept orders over the phone, will collection to take place outside of the shop. Call for further information and price list 01394 277203.
- Stonham Barns – Bistro at the Barn is selling ready meals online and the shop will deliver essential goods to locals –
- Jess Cooks, Stowmarket – home cooked and healthy frozen ready meals for children, free delivery to locals.
- Munro’s Fish, Sudbury – For orders over £20, will deliver within a seven mile radius
- Simpers, Ramsholt – offering home deliveries of fresh fish, minimum order £25 Email.
- The Felixstowe Fishmonger – home delivery available on fish boxes, call on 01394 276356
Drinks and Beverages
- Paddy and Scott’s – Go to the Paddy & Scott website to order your speciality coffee
- Giffords Hall Vineyard – here at SuffolkWire we love a wine from this wonderful vineyard. We didn’t know they also sell gin and vodka – just what we need to get us through this isolation!
- Hopsters, Ipswich – Offering home delivery of craft beers in Ipswich. Call 01473 806658.
If you are a local shop, restaurant, takeaway or pub who would like to be included in next weeks update list – get in touch with the team at SuffolkWire today.