Children’s charity line up series of special festive evenings across Suffolk
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) is looking forward to welcoming Christmas carollers across Suffolk and East Essex this Yuletide.
The charity has five services across the area, sponsored by the Hunnaball Family Funeral Group.
The traditional events, featuring everyone’s favourite carols and readings, will take place at;
- St Edmundsbury Cathedral, Bury St Edmunds, at 6pm on Thursday, 22 November
- St John’s Church, Woodbridge, at 7pm on Tuesday, 4 December
- St Michael’s Church, Colchester, at 7pm on Friday, 7 December
- St Peter & St Paul’s Church, Lavenham, at 7pm on Wednesday, 12 December
- St Augustine’s Church, Ipswich, at 7pm on Tuesday, 18 December
Refreshments will be available at all. EACH will benefit from retiring collections.
Victoria Matthews, EACH Suffolk Corporate Fundraiser, said: “We hope to see many happy and smiling faces at these special festive evenings, kindly backed by Hunnaball, a great supporter of EACH for years now. We’re really pleased they’re able to continue that support this festive period.”
A Hunnaball spokesperson said: “We work in all our local communities building relationships with many organisations and charities. We’re delighted to be supporting EACH this year as this is an extremely worthy cause.”
For more information about EACH and further details on its carol services, go to www.each.org.uk