Contributed by MHA Larking Gowen
16/06/2020 - MHA Larking Gowen
MHA Larking Gowen are inviting attendees to join them on Tuesday 23rd June at their free webinar exploring the next steps for the tourism sector.
During the free-to-attend webinar, guest panellists from leading organisations in the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality sector will discuss key questions:
• What’s the latest in the road to recovery?
• What are the staffing practicalities around returning to work?
• How do you manage customer expectations?
• What are the risks and rewards of opening?
• What are the key challenges ahead and how can you plan for them?
The webinar will offer genuine insight from businesses with information to help roadmap the future and what it means for the sector. As part of the live webinar, the audience will be invited to ask questions to the panel, making it a truly interactive and discussion-led event.
If you would like to attend please follow the link of the MHA Larking Gowen website.
All articles on this news site are submitted by registered contributors of SuffolkWire. Find out how to subscribe and submit your stories here »