Could you be the new face of Burnett Barker Solicitors?
3/09/2019 - Burnett Barker Solicitors
Bury St Edmunds based law firm, Burnett Barker Solicitors, currently has a fantastic opportunity for a part-time receptionist to join their friendly team.
Working two days a week, the new receptionist will play an important role in making clients feel welcome from the moment they step through the door.
Responsible for working at the front desk in the Reception area, welcoming visitors and routing calls to the appropriate specialist lawyer, this role also include a variety of activities such as:
- Greeting clients and visitors to the office
- Answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system
- Processing and forwarding incoming and outgoing post
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
- Booking and managing meeting rooms
- Taking payments by card and cash
- Providing admin support to colleagues as required
The successful candidate will be able to show evidence of the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a customer service, reception or administrative role (previous legal experience is not necessary)
- Must be numerate and have good ability to spell
- Clear and concise communication skills at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Courteous and helpful
- Maintaining high standard of personal appearance and have a pleasing manner
This is a part-time post working two days per week, Monday and Tuesday (9am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch). Burnett Barker Solicitors are offering an hourly rate of £8.29 per hour for this role.
About Burnett Barker Solicitors
A highly-regarded legal firm in the heart of Bury St. Edmunds, Burnett Barker offers a dynamic working environment, with open plan offices, free Wi-Fi and refreshments for staff – promoting a relaxed atmosphere and allowing staff to work and collaborate in team groups. Thanks to their central location, you’ll be a stone’s throw from Bury St Edmunds’ thriving shopping scene – perfect for browsing the many high street names and quality independent retailers during your lunch break!
With an enviably low staff turnover rate and a challenging yet friendly and happy working environment, working at Burnett Barker Solicitors could be your perfect next career move!
To apply for this role, please contact Spider Recruitment via this link – including an up to date CV with your application.
For more information about working for Burnett Barker, visit the website: www.burnettbarker.co.uk