Job Vacancy: Part Time Marketing Executive
12/04/2018 - Spider
Spider opened in May 2013 with a fresh and innovative approach to recruitment and are the regions only fixed fee web recruiters & online job advertisers. They offer bespoke recruitment support including recruitment technology, in-house recruitment services, and other recruitment-based solutions.
They are very proud to have made Finals in the East Anglian Daily Times Awards in 2017 as Small Business of the Year and it was recently announced that they have been selected as a Suffolk & Norfolk Future 50 company, Class of 2018.
Based on the success of the business they are now expanding and looking to hire a Marketing Executive who can support the small but growing team.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Develop, design and implement marketing campaigns within set budgets
- Designing new promotional material
- Working with the sales teams to create, send and monitor email campaigns
- Sending regular interesting newsletters to all Spiders fans, clients and candidates
- Create and conduct customer surveys online and telephone based
- Maintain and grow reach on all company social media channels
- To utilise social media and Google with PPC and SEO campaigns
- Writing and publishing blogs to our website
- Updating our website with news, product launches and testimonials
- Actively seek relevant partnerships, alliances and collaborators
- Building an in-depth knowledge of the recruitment industry and keeping abreast of the ever-changing recruitment landscape and industry trends
- PR online and offline to build awareness
- Award entries
- Working closely and collaboratively with the sales teams to drive and maintain sales and identify growth opportunities within UK
Key Skills required:
- Previous Marketing experience essential
- Attention to detail an absolute must
- Brilliant communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Great Social Media knowledge
- Experience in Survey Monkey, and Buffer
- Passionate creativity and design skills
- Able to multi task and priorities work load
- Enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude
This is a part time position working 2-3 days per week. On offer is a good basic salary with the opportunity of a team bonus based on overall performance.
All articles on this news site are submitted by registered contributors of SuffolkWire. Find out how to subscribe and submit your stories here »