Milsoms Kesgrave Hall invite you to their next Wedding Open Day in The Hangar on Sunday 7th October.
The event team will be there to answer your questions and tell you why having a wedding in The Hangar is so special. They’ll be joined by a host of trusted Milsom Weddings suppliers including Dreamwave Events, Anderson and Bergdahl Photography, Jo Finan Interior Floral Design, Apple Tree Cake Design, Sole Bay Strings, Red & Black Casinos and We Do Wedding Hire.
There’s no need to book just turn up anytime between 10.30 and 2.00pm.
Kesgrave Hall is a magnificent Georgian mansion nestled in 40 acres of impressive parklands, making it the perfect elegant environment to create your very own wedding wonderland.
By choosing to get married at The Hangar you’ll be able to work with an accomplished and trusted wedding planner to help create your perfect day. Your dedicated event planner will take away the stress of organising the day by working with you to deliver the wedding you’ve always dreamed of, leaving you free to enjoy the whole experience.
- Over 60 year’s event and wedding experience
- Licensed for ceremonies for 80-120 wedding guests
- Exclusive use – it’s all about you and your guests
- Exclusive wedding day team with only ‘your’ wedding on the day
- Landscaped gardens exclusive to The Hangar – perfect for photography, champagne and canapés
- Highly accomplished and trusted wedding planner – dedicated to you
- 23 luxurious bedrooms available for exclusive hire
- Easy access, space and lots of parking
- A wedding delivered by the Milsom Hotels brand and experience.
Your wedding pictures are one of the most important and meaningful aspects of your whole day, and the surrounding Suffolk landscape provides an incredible backdrop – perfect for capturing your treasured memories.
See here for the Milsoms dedicated wedding website.