Last Call for Nominations for Stars of Suffolk 2017
You have less than one month to nominate the unsung heroes of Suffolk for an award at Stars of Suffolk, the awards that recognise ordinary people who do extraordinary things in our county.
The awards were launched by Mick Parker of Parker Communications ten years ago to honour Suffolk’s bravest, most dedicated and caring individuals. You have until 13th October to nominate for the following categories:
- Carer of the Year
- Young Person of the Year
- Community Group or Champion of the Year
- Fire Service Person of the Year
- Outstanding Sporting Achievement of the Year
- Hospital/Ambulance Person of the Year
- Outstanding Bravery of the Year
- Police Service Person of the Year
- Search and Rescue Person of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Unsung Hero/Heroine of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Armed Services Person or Group of the Year
- Special Recognition Award
To nominate someone for an award please complete the online form here.
This year the awards are sponsored by Flagship Group, Archant, Servest, Hintlesham Hall, Suffolk County Council, Gasway, BBC Radio Suffolk, Cipher Crystal, Ipswich Building Society, Ipswich Hospital, JLS Catering, Hudson Signs, RFT Services, Fred Olsen, Elmy Cycles, Omega ingredients, East of England Co-op and Ipswich Town Football Club.
Finalists will celebrate at the awards dinner in November at Trinity Park. The awards ceremony is hosted by Mark Murphy of BBC Radio Suffolk and attended by over 300 finalists, sponsors, judges, family members and dignitaries from across Suffolk.
If your business would like to sponsor a category for next year’s awards please get in touch with Mick Parker at Parker Communications.