Re-think your recruitment methods
14/08/2018 - Spider
Traditional recruitment agencies are not always sympathetic towards SMEs. They can drain your budget with extortionate and ever-expanding fees, take up your time with candidates who seem like they’ve been pulled from a hat, and then muddy the water with ineffectual communication.
At Spider Fixed-Fee Web Recruitment, they offer an alternative package that gets results for you and your business. Michelle Pollard, owner of Spider, explains…
If low costs, a fixed-fee and a wide range of applicants to select from sounds good, then wait until you hear about the other benefits we can offer you:
- Fully optimised adverts – Finding the right keywords is vital to getting your advert seen by the right candidates. We’ll also ensure you’ve got a well written advert with all the right details included to whet their appetites and get them applying. We can even use your branding on the advert to increase engagement. That’s not something you see with traditional agencies.
- Access to all the main job boards – It goes without saying that the more places you’re able to advertise your vacancy, the more interest and applications you’ll receive. We’ll put your job vacancy up on all the major job boards, and get the candidates flocking to your door. A typical campaign run by us receives around 63 applications.
- We’ll find the cream of the crop – Don’t worry, you won’t have to sift through all those applications yourself. Our experts will screen each CV that comes your way, highlight the best matches and even manage responses to the ones you don’t wish to take further.
- Access to our CV gateway – No more scouring your inbox for CVs and replying individually. Our cloud-based platform gathers all the CVs sent in from multiple job boards and presents them to you in one location. You can simply access, sift and reply from your very own gateway.
- One fixed fee – Forget the dreaded commission you incur when you sign up with a traditional recruitment agency. We offer a fixed fee service that doesn’t have any hidden charges. Our pricing starts at just £595, and once quoted, that won’t change, even if you hire multiple candidates from a single campaign.
- Local service, national quality – We’ve built up a strong local presence thanks to a business model that makes financial sense and gets results. And as we spread our web further and support more and more national organisations, we’re proudly showing the country that East Anglian businesses can compete on a larger scale.
- We’re awesome, not average – Whether you’re thinking about recruiting new talent now or soon, give us a call. We’ll save you money and find you the best people. Call 01473 276146 or email email@example.com
All articles on this news site are submitted by registered contributors of SuffolkWire. Find out how to subscribe and submit your stories here »