One Month Left to Enter the Suffolk Coastal Business & Community Awards
4/12/2017 - Suffolk Coastal District Council
The Suffolk Coastal Business & Community Awards is only open to new entries for one more month. There are thirteen awards designed to recognise the hard work, ideas and initiatives and, of course, the successes of the diverse range of businesses, groups and individuals based in or operating within the Suffolk Coastal district over the past 18 months.
You can enter the awards online or request an entry form from Sarah Shinnie at Suffolk Coastal District Council on 01394 444652 or by replying to this email.
The awards are open for nominations from today until 5th January 2018. Judging takes place in mid-January and the winners will be announced at a black tie awards dinner at The Hangar, Kesgrave Hall on 15th March.
The full list of the awards and our wonderful sponsors is as follows:
- New Business of the Year sponsored by EB Carpets Felixstowe
- Business Growth Award sponsored by MENTA
- Customer Focus Award sponsored by Christies Care
- Encouraging Tourism sponsored by Suffolk Places
- Services to the community (group) sponsored by Suffolk Coastal Norse
- Services to the community (individual) sponsored by Places for People
- Big Bang Award sponsored by EDF Energy
- Club of the Year sponsored by Ufford Park
- Great Idea Award sponsored by Suffolk Coastal District Council
- Food & Drink Retailer of the Year sponsored by East Suffolk Food Trails
- Health & Wellbeing sponsored by De Vere Care
- People Development sponsored by David Button Funeral Directors
- Team of the Year sponsored by Ian Culf Roofer & Builder
Businesses, groups or individuals can nominate themselves or anyone can nominate a favourite business, idea or project that they feel is worthy of an award.